Hey JP,

It looks like the second text/os-template block is missing the xmlns
declaration.

Try this:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?>
<Module>
    <ModulePrefs title="">
        <Require feature="opensocial-0.9" />
        <Require feature="opensocial-templates"/>
  </ModulePrefs>
  <Content type="html">
    <![CDATA[
        <script type="text/os-template"