Hey guys, I'm just (trying) to get started with Shindig (Java version) and
have bumped into a couple of gotchas with the documentation.  The most
notable one
is this:  the examples that ship with shindig-2.0.0 assume that Shindig is
installed as the ROOT webapp (or has it's context path set to '/' one way or
another).
But the install docs at <
http://shindig.apache.org/download/index.html#Installation_Instructions>
don't mention that particular bit.  Likewise, page 4 of the shindig.pdf
file doesn't mention this either.  It's only in the README that it's
explicitly pointed out that you should install it as ROOT.

Also, while most of the examples work for me now that I have Shindig
installed as the ROOT webapp, I do still get this:  "You don't have
permission to access /localhost:8080/gadgets/ifr on this server."  in two of
the frames when running the /container/sample-metadata.html sample.

Phil