From:   "Davies,Douglas" <davi...@oclc.org>
To:     <dev@shindig.apache.org>,
Date:   07/13/2011 09:39 PM
Subject:        Re: jsonrpctransport.js

Ryan,

Thanks for responding.  Was starting to wonder if my messages were making
it to
the mail list.

Yes I'm using appdata for a userpref store. Regardless of whether that is
the right
approach or not, the rpc call still seems like it should be using the
gadget security token
instead of the container one. I think I understand why it does what it
does since the
rpc handler is in the container context and not gadget.

Any help is appreciated. I must be doing something wrong because this just
seems like too
glaring of a bug.

Doug

Sent from my iPad