Henry,

Ya, even if I put the SocialApiGuiceModule before the PropertiesModule I
still see the constructor for AnonymousAuthenticationHandler getting
injected with the value of TRUE for allowUnauthenticated, even though I have

shindig.allowUnauthenticated=false

In my shindig.properties.  Is this not what you were seeing?

doug