Hi, shindiggers, anybody have any recommendation about how to check the a
feature loaded or not?

Thanks
Best Regards

Marshall Shi(Shi Wei)
shiwc...@cn.ibm.com  (86-21)60922779

             Wei CSDL
             Shi/China/IBM@IBM
             CN                                                         To
                                       dev@shindig.apache.org

                                                                   Subject
             Please respond to         Ways to check a feature is loaded
             dev@shindig.apach         or not
                   e.org

Hi, can anybody point me how could I check whether a feature has been
loaded by shindig?

Previously, I was using the window['___jsl']['l'] object in the client to
check whether a feature name is in this list. Then I can tell my
application code to not load that feature again.

But in recent shindig build, this way seems not working anymore. window
['___jsl']['l'] object only return a list of features that I explicitly
added in the <script> tag. For example, if I load the script in
this: /gadgets/js/container:rpc:pubsub-2.js, window['___jsl']['l'] only
contains container, rpc, pubsub-2. All the other features that loaded up
because of the dependency are not shown up in window['___jsl']['l'].

Because of this change, my application code now can't tell whether a
feature is loaded.

Anybody happen to know this change in Shindig? Can anyone point to me a
better way to check whether a feature is loaded in the client side?

BTW, I tried gadgets.util.hasFeature() as well, it is not working.