Hi everyone,

I'm seeing a lot of com.google.caja.parser.css.CssTree$RuleSet objects
when running Shindig.  I'm seeing around 1700 of these RuleSet objects
being retained, which equates to between 9MB and 10MB.  This constitutes
~15% of the total heap size!  These RuleSets appear to be in an ArrayList
that is referenced by com.google.caja.parser.ChildNodes (at least
according to Eclipse Memory Analyzer).

Is this normal?  Is it possible EhCache is hanging onto a bunch of these
objects?

I want to get everyone's opinion here before I post something to the Caja
folks.

Thanks,
-Stanton