Hi everyone,

I've recently been looking at the ConfigContributor and ConfigProcessor
code and the workflow for getting configuration code the JavaScript side
of things.  In DefaultConfigProcessor there is a setGlobalContributors
method that is injectable and takes a List<ConfigContributor> as a
parameter.  How is this injectable via Guice?  I thought it could be done
with Multibinder but that only seems to allow Set contributions.  What is
the intended way to contribute a List<ConfigContributor> (or any List for
that matter) with Guice?

I found this issue, however, the solution seems to be Multibinder. :)
http://code.google.com/p/google-guice/issues/detail?id=37&can=2&q=

If there's no good way to do this, I propose changing
setGlobalContributors to take a Set<ConfigContributor> so that Multibinder
can be used.  I don't think order or duplicate entries really matter for
this use case, so I don't see why a Set wouldn't work....

Thanks,
-Stanton