Paul,

I guess my IDE is creating these folders.   I'm not sure they harm
anything.
Would it be ok to add svn:ignore attrs on their parent dirs?

From:   Jasha Joachimsthal <j.joachimst...@onehippo.com>
To:     dev@shindig.apache.org,
Date:   11/15/2011 09:20 AM
Subject:        Re: svn:ignore meta-inf folders

You can have them in your src tree if you have specific files that need to
end up in the target's META-INF directory. An example is the OpenJPA
persistence configuration. Usually the META-INF directory in the src tree
is empty or missing.
It's possible that an IDE has automatically created the META-INF folder in
the src tree even though it's empty.

Jasha

On 15 November 2011 14:50, Dan Dumont <ddum...@us.ibm.com> wrote:

> I'm getting a META-INF folder in shindig-server/src/main/webapp for
> instance.
> A few more too.   Not sure why they are popping up there if they are
> supposed to be in the target dir.
>

> From:   Paul Lindner <lind...@inuus.com>
> To:     dev@shindig.apache.org,
> Date:   11/14/2011 08:33 PM
> Subject:        Re: svn:ignore meta-inf folders
>

> we should have svn:ignore on all the 'target' directories, which is
where
> META-INF is created...
>
> Can you tell me more about what you're seeing?  Also look at
> etc/set_svn_properties.sh
>
> On Mon, Nov 14, 2011 at 1:57 PM, Dan Dumont <ddum...@us.ibm.com> wrote:
>
> > Would anyone mind me checking in some svn:ignore attributes for
META-INF