I am trying to use the multi language feature of gadget. Unfortunately I
have no luck to make it work when I switch my browser language.

Here is my test gadget:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<Module>
<ModulePrefs title="SampleGadgetWithScope">
<Require feature="opensocial-i18n"></Require>
<Locale lang="all">
  <msg name="hello_world">Hello World.</msg>
</Locale>
<Locale lang="de">
  <msg name="hello_world">Hola Mundo.</msg>
</Locale>
<Locale lang="zh-cn">
  <msg name="hello_world">你好世界.</msg>
</Locale>
</ModulePrefs>
<Content type="html">
   <![CDATA[
        <b>__MSG_hello_world__</b>
        <h3>
        </h3>

   ]]>
</Content>
</Module>

In the common container, I tried to load feature "opensocial-i18n" as well,
but the "zh-cn" and "de" message never show up when I switch my browser
locale.

Can anyone point me out what I am doing wrong here? I searched for a while
but I can't find any direct help on this topic. I would propose to add a
i18n sample page in shindig build.

Thanks
Best Regards

Marshall Shi(Shi Wei)