I am noticing a small problem with the ConcatProxyServlet in Shindig,
mainly when the content of the data being concatenated is greater than
response buffer size and there is a failure with one of the requests being
made.  In this case the way the ConcateProxyServlet is currently written
it is possible that we should return an error status but instead we will
have an OK status.  This is because once the response has to flush the
buffer, because the content is bigger than the buffer size, the responses
status if set to the OK status and cannot be changed again after it is
set.  The only way I can think of fixing this problem in the concat
servlet is to loop through the requests once making sure there are no
internal errors.  If there are errors we set the error status and return.
If there are not any errors we loop through the requests again and this
time write out the content to the response.  I hope that makes sense to
everyone, what do others think?

-Ryan

Email: rjbax...@us.ibm.com
Phone: 978-899-3041