Greetings everyone...

I've got a question or two on loading and rendering a
template programmatically.
I'm trying out this app (
http://apphosting.jivesoftware.com/apps/dev/japtemp/app.xml) in the vanilla
common container in shindig.

In the app, I've got a custom template library.
<Require feature="opensocial-templates">
<Param name="requireLibrary">
http://apphosting.jivesoftware.com/apps/dev/japtemp/japtemplates.xml</Param>
</Require>

In this file, I declare a simple template:
 <Template tag="jve1:Name">
    <jve:If condition="${!My.person.profileUrl}">
      ${My.person.name.formatted}
    </jve:If>
if="${My.person.profileUrl}">${My.person.name.formatted}</a>
  </Template>

What I'd like to do is use renderInto to put this into a div. To do this, I
need to get the template, and this is where the problem comes in.
opensocial.template.getTemplate("jve1:Name") always returns undefined. I
stepped through the XmlTemplateLibrary class and it looks like the library
is being loaded properly.

I also break in the browser and the opensocial.template has an nsmap that
looks like the template libraries are there.

So is there something that I'm doing wrong?

Thanks a bunch!!

-Mark W.