Section 12 of gadget spec 2.0.1 indicates that the wiring metadata of a
gadget topic can be used for end user to wire publisher gadgets to
subscriber gadgets from container level.

http://opensocial-resources.googlecode.com/svn/spec/2.0.1/Core-Gadget.xml#rfc.section.C.12.6

Does anybody have the experience to leverage common container API to setup
the wire between gadgets? I am trying to wire the gadgets from the
container level. I did a search in the common container, unfortunately I
didn't find any direct API I can use for retrieving the gadget topics. I do
aware in the common container spec, there is a section talking about
gadgets.rpc which can be used for wiring, but no further detail is provided
there.

Thanks
Best Regards

Marshall Shi(Shi Wei)