I think I know whats the problem, I remove the check for the
UnsupportedOperationException in the
BlobCrypterSecurityTokenCodec.fromToken to get activeUrl.

The gadget handler code use the "delegator" to mock the security token
instance and miss setting the active URL.

Hence when the call to token.getActiveUrl it chokes.

Honestly I think the whole delegator stuff is not working well.  I
will put up the patch to fix this.

- Henry