From:   daviesd <davi...@oclc.org>
To:     shindig <dev@shindig.apache.org>,
Date:   03/21/2012 13:04
Subject:        Shindig running on different domain than container
REVISITED

About a year ago there was a discussion about shindig running on a
different
domain than the container.

http://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.comp.web.shindig.devel/6824

Up till this point we have been running our shindig servers and our
container webapps on the same domain.  We¹d like to move away from this.
Is
this possible with shindig 2.5.0?  Have there been changes since this
discussion?  If so, is there documentation on what configuration needs to
happen to get this to work?

Thanks,
Doug