Doug, this was intentional I believe, although I can't remember the reason
exactly.  Adam and Brian, can explain the logic behind this decision.

-Ryan

From:   daviesd <davi...@oclc.org>
To:     shindig <dev@shindig.apache.org>,
Date:   06/11/2012 04:15 PM
Subject:        OAuth2 token expiration and issue times broken

The fix for SHINDIG-1732 introduces a bug with the oauth2 token expires
and
issue times (or at least a documentation change).  The time stored in
OAuth2Token use to be in seconds (and is documented that way).  Now it¹s
storing them in milliseconds in TokenAuthorizationResponseHandler.  This
causes me to blow up later when I persist them, since I was multiplying by
1000 and the converting it to a Date.  What is the correct behavior here?

doug