Hi everyone,

I was looking at SHINDIG-1809 [1] and why
DefaultJsUriManager.processExternJsUri(Uri) is not decoding "%3A", i.e.
':', when parsing the libs from the Uri's path.  After digging a bit I
noticed that neither Uri nor UriBuilder in Shindig seem to do any
decoding.  In fact, org.apache.shindig.common.uri.Uri.fromJavaUri(URI)
calls UriBuilder with the raw components from the java.net.URI and not the
decoded ones.

Anyone know why this is the case?  Why use the java.net.URI.getRaw*
methods instead of using the getters that decode the pieces?

Thanks,
-Stanton

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SHINDIG-1809