Henry I am fine with setting a goal of next month having 2.5 released,
even though I think it is optimistic.  I think we should continue to
release betas every month until we are ready to cut 2.5.  Eventually
one of those releases will be feature complete and we can call that
2.5, unless you think doing this is causing problems.

-Ryan