Hi Ryan!

Sorry for late reply but I was on vacation...

I ended up redefining the method
osapi.container.GadgetSite.setModuleId_() in one of my own JavaScrip
files and set the private moduleId_ field always. This works for me,
but skips some code which might have it's value.

Though, I still feel Shindig's behavior is wrong, it could be that I
am missing something.

regards,
- martin