Evgeny I know there has been a lot of work on a new website for the
OpenSocial foundation.

@Andy / @Mark it would be great if you could update the community on this
work.

As always Shindig releases are based on community consensus.  We have had
several beta release of 2.5 over the past year.  We tried to close down 2.5
a few months ago but we determined there were a few critical things still
open.  We as a community need to go back and review where we stand.