Hi Martin,

I tried your module prefs <ModulePrefs title="persönliches Menü"> in

/shindig-project/content/samplecontainer/examples/ActivityStreams/ActivityStreamGadget.xml

<Module>
        <ModulePrefs title="persönliches Menü">
                <Require feature="opensocial-0.9"/>
                <Require feature="osapi"/>
                <Require feature="dynamic-height"/>
        </ModulePrefs>

It renders well in Shindig test page:
/samplecontainer/examples/commoncontainer/index.html

Are you using the latest build of Shindig?

Thanks
Best Regards

Marshall Shi