Stanton,

Great observation.  I'll focus on that.  We don't provide our own
ehcacheConfig or EhCacheProvider.  It does look like it's trying to cache
container properties or something.  We do merge our container specific
properties (and overrides) using a class I wrote, so maybe that's
interfering.  I'll keep ya posted.

Thanks.