Hi guys.  While working up a solution for SHINDIG-1984 I noticed that in
commoncontainer that renderDebug is set as follows

   testConfig[osapi.container.ContainerConfig.RENDER_DEBUG] = '0';

and then in container.js it does this

  this.renderDebug_ = (typeof param === 'undefined') ?
      Boolean(osapi.container.util.getSafeJsonValue(config,
          osapi.container.ContainerConfig.RENDER_DEBUG, false)) :
      (param === '1');

which sets this.renderDebug_ to TRUE (incorrectly).  I think the creation of
the Boolean is only caring that the string has a value and setting to TRUE.

Is this a container/documentation error and we should fix the containers OR
should the container.js code be able to handle the string?  I can submit a bug
once we decide the correct approach.  For now I am changing my container to set
RENDER_DEBUG to 0 (no quotes) so that I can continue working up a patch for
SHINDIG-1984 (which relies on turning off renderDebug so that caching is
enabled and I can reproduce my scenario).

Thanks,
Doug Davies