Hi All,

I want to make a value available to my gadget via substitution of a regular
expression.  I know the old format was something like this __MODULE_ID__.  I
was able to get my own value working by writing my own Substituter and
injecting it.  So for example __MODULE_MY_KEY__ (I couldn’t figure out how to
get my own Type, so I first overloaded MODULE).  What I really want is the EL
opensocial 2.0 way of doing it ${Module.MyKey} or preferably my own namespace
${Context.institutionId}.  It doesn’t look like this is supported.  I can get
it to work with UserPrefs just fine, but that might be all that is supported.
Can anyone shed some light on this?

Thanks,
Doug Davies