Hi,

Big +1!

All looks good to me :)

I think that we could missed some conversion (in the formatting) because there is a lot of content but most of them seems to be ok.

regards,

François

On 21/01/2022 07:48, Benjamin Marwell wrote:
Hi everyone!

After we talked about technologies and settled on jbake for now a few
months ago,
we are now done with the conversion of the site from SCMS to JBake.
You can see the current tree here:
https://github.com/apache/shiro-site/tree/jbake

Please take a look at the following things:
* README.adoc
* CONTRIBUTING.adoc (instructions for applying a new release)
* It cannot be compiled with the stand-alone binary as for now,
because we are using an RC version of jbake b/c of data-support.
* Structure of the YAML files

The contents are a 1-to-1 conversion, except the news which are now
"blog posts" (and will appear in the feed).
We also have enhanced social media support (teaser images, etc.).
This should go into the guide as well at some point.

The data directory will also be moved to the src/site directory, as
soon as there is a documented option for the jbake.properties file.

Last comment:
There were still images around, which are used as a template for the logos.
We still have them in the git history, but I feel they should go back
into the repository.
If you know a good place (directory) to put them, please let me know.

Thanks!
Ben