Hi sb.

Did you set the "cipherKey" to the same value (or a value at all) on all
your instances?

See: https://shiro.apache.org/configuration.html

Also, if you have multiple servers, you'd either need to configure session
stickyness (eg via Loadbalancer and JSESSIONID) and/or a distributed
session cache.

The documentation needs updates in this regard.

Can you please check that you have set such a cipherKey?

- Ben