I'm trying to switch from shiro 1.13.0 to shiro 2.0.0 and I'm running
into test failures in my tests of jersey JAX-RS resources.

I am getting 401 Unauthorized responses where I'm expecting 403
Forbidden (accessing rest endpoint with a logged in user without the
required role) and I'm getting UnauthenticatedException where I'm
expecting a 401 Unauthorized response.

Here is an example test expecting 403 but getting 401:

https://github.com/steinarb/servlet/blob/master/servlet/servlet.jersey/src/test/java/no/priv/bang/servlet/jersey/JerseyServletTest.java#L127

Here is an example test expecting 401 but getting UnauthenticatedException:

https://github.com/steinarb/servlet/blob/master/servlet/servlet.jersey/src/test/java/no/priv/bang/servlet/jersey/JerseyServletTest.java#L147

Here is the shiro-jaxrs annotated jersey resource:

https://github.com/steinarb/servlet/blob/master/servlet/servlet.jersey/src/test/java/no/priv/bang/servlet/jersey/test/resources/ProtectedHelloResource.java#L13

Is there a way for me to get the old behaviour?

I.e. get the same behaviour I had with shiro-jaxrs for shiro 1.13.0?

Thanks!

- Steinar