Dear co-developers,
Sorry for the typo.. I meant "Singa" ;)

I guess thats what lack of sleep does to you! :p

On Thu, Mar 17, 2016 at 5:56 PM, Raunaq Abhyankar <
[email protected]> wrote:

> Dear co-developers,
> Hi! I'm Raunaq Abhyankar from Mumbai, India. I'm a Third Year Computer
> Engineering student at Mumbai University. I loved both the ideas of Singba
> for Google Summer Of Code 2016.
>
> My Background:
> Experience with C/C++, Python, Java, Android, R(basic)
> I have great liking for machine learning and neural networks which
> developed after watching Prof. Andrew Ng's Corsera Machine Learning course.
>
> I have served as Research Intern under Dr. Prof. Dhananjay Kalbande on his
> research - Skin Disease Recognition using Image and Machine Learning
> wherein i helped with the machine learning algorithms and also helped
> develop the android app prototype.
>
> I have developed Android apps as well, the latest being a WiFi Direct
> Messenger as a part of University curriculum. I have also contributed to
> Mozilla's Firefox for Android project by submitting patches and fixing bugs
>
> I have already started going through the Speech Recognition papers
> recommended to Vishnu
> speech recognition papers: thesis of http://www.cs.toronto.edu/~gdahl/ 
> (including
> CTC), deep speech from baiduhttp://arxiv.org/abs/1512.02595v1
>
> I am a fast learner and would love to work on Singba projects in the
> summer and beyond as well!
> If you could assign me some tasks/bug fixes and help me great started that
> would be great! ;)
> Looking forward!
> --
> Regards,
> Raunaq Abhyankar
>



-- 
Regards,
Raunaq Abhyankar
  • GSoC 2016 Raunaq Abhyankar
    • Re: GSoC 2016 Raunaq Abhyankar

Reply via email to