Hi! 

ok, sorry, yea you are right. I do not use blas support. 

-- 

master-studios.net - Intelligent Software / Consulting / Research 

+43 (0)699 / 102 69 056, Vienna, Austria 

Am 13.07.2016 08:38, schrieb Wang Wei:

> It reports that gemm is not implemented.
> gemm is provided by blas libraries, e.g., openblas or cublas.
> 
> Do you have openblas?
> How did you set the compilation options, e.g., USE_CUDA?
> 
> On Wed, Jul 13, 2016 at 1:58 PM, Erhard M. Dinhobl jun. <
> [email protected]> wrote:
> 
>> Hi
>> 
>> After compiling when I run ./bin/test_singa I get:
>> 
>> [F d0712 t15:08:08 p28750:312
>> /home/erhard/apache-singa/src/core/tensor/./tensor_math.h:323] GEMM Not
>> Implemented
>> 
>> And it writes a Memory dump
>> 
>> --
>> 
>> master-studios.net - Intelligent Software / Consulting / Research
>> 
>> +43 (0)699 / 102 69 056, Vienna, Austria

Reply via email to