Zhu Lei created SINGA-399:
-----------------------------
Summary: Rafiki cannot rebuilt image
Key: SINGA-399
URL: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SINGA-399
Project: Singa
Issue Type: Bug
Reporter: Zhu Lei
Attachments: rafiki-1.PNG, rafiki-2.PNG, rafiki-3.PNG, rafiki-4.PNG
After downloading the newest rafiki code, at commit
7b3b04e15c62233e515c4d82051cd5dfb799215f, with comments "Add more error
handling to notify user of invalid train job; compact exceptions", I ran "bash
./scripts/build_images.sh" to build the new admin, advisor, predictor and
worker images. I got the images shown in attached image 'rafiki-1.PNG'. Then I
run "bash ./script/start.sh" to build the containers as shown in the attached
image 'rafiki-2.PNG'. Finally when I ran the client-usage.py example. I got the
error in attached image 'rafiki-3.PNG'.
And I find very surprising that the images of admin, advisor, predictor and
worker I built just now, become some images built weeks ago, shown in attached
image 'rafiki-4.PNG'.
And finally, when I run "bash ./script/stop.sh" and leave the swarm and repeat
my previous procedure again, now there is no errors. The only thing difference
between the two runs I think is only the images are different. So the current
code of rafiki does not support newly build images, that is my speculation.
--
This message was sent by Atlassian JIRA
(v7.6.3#76005)