[
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SINGA-411?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:all-tabpanel
]
Liu Hui updated SINGA-411:
--------------------------
Description:
I compiled singa(maser:commit 3d688be) from github, then run the
exapmles:python train.py vgg cifar-10-batches-py.
But an error occurred when saved the model.
The error shows in the attachment.
Ubuntu 18.04, with kernel 4.15.0-39-generic
python3.6.7
GPU : GeForce GTX 850M
dirver : nvidia-396
cuda-9.0, cdnn-7.1.4
was:
I compiled singa(maser:commit 3d688be) from github, then run the
exapmles:python train.py vgg cifar-10-batches-py.
But an error occurred when saved the model.
The error shows in the attachment.
Ubuntu 18.04, with kernel 4.15.0-39-generic
GPU : GeForce GTX 850M
dirver : nvidia-396
cuda-9.0, cdnn-7.1.4
> Local variable 'params' referenced before assignment
> ----------------------------------------------------
>
> Key: SINGA-411
> URL: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SINGA-411
> Project: Singa
> Issue Type: Bug
> Reporter: Liu Hui
> Priority: Major
> Attachments: Screenshot from 2018-11-27 10-18-12.png
>
>
> I compiled singa(maser:commit 3d688be) from github, then run the
> exapmles:python train.py vgg cifar-10-batches-py.
> But an error occurred when saved the model.
> The error shows in the attachment.
> Ubuntu 18.04, with kernel 4.15.0-39-generic
> python3.6.7
> GPU : GeForce GTX 850M
> dirver : nvidia-396
> cuda-9.0, cdnn-7.1.4
--
This message was sent by Atlassian JIRA
(v7.6.3#76005)