+1 On Mon, Jan 21, 2019 at 5:13 AM Jinyang Gao <[email protected]> wrote:
> +1 > > Best Regards > -Jinyang > > > On Mon, Jan 21, 2019 at 6:47 AM ooibc <[email protected]> wrote: > > > > > +1 > > > > > > > > On 2019-01-21 00:16, zhongle wrote: > > > +1 > > > > > >> On Jan 20, 2019, at 23:11, Wang Wei <[email protected]> wrote: > > >> > > >> Hi all, > > >> > > >> I want to start the discussion of releasing Singa 2.0. > > >> Since V1.0, we have added many new major features, e.g., > > >> 1. autograd > > >> 2. rafiki > > >> 3. mkl-dnn (to be merged) > > >> 4. onnx (to be merged) > > >> > > >> I think it is time to release v2.0 (after merging the PRs for mkl-dnn > > >> and > > >> onnx). > > >> May I have your comments? > > >> Thanks! > > >> > > >> Regards, > > >> Wei > > > > >
