[ 
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SINGA-424?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel&focusedCommentId=16764087#comment-16764087
 ] 

Xue Wanqi commented on SINGA-424:
---------------------------------

Hi, Shengnan,

I think there are roughly two method to implement operators.
 # you can pick sub-operators from package 'singa_wrap' to build your own 
operator. For example, to implement LeakyReLU, you can pick those 
sub-operators: singa_wrap.LTFloat, singa_wrap.__mul__, singa_wrap.MultFloat, 
singa_wrap.ReLU, singa_wrap.__add__. you can build LeakyReLU by combining those 
sub-operators.
 # alternatively, you can implement your operators in c++ and then export the 
operators to python.

> How to implement operators?
> ---------------------------
>
>                 Key: SINGA-424
>                 URL: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SINGA-424
>             Project: Singa
>          Issue Type: New Feature
>            Reporter: Shengnan An
>            Priority: Major
>
> What should I do if I want to implement some operators such as LeakyReLU? I 
> found that in  ReLU class, it just used an imported package 'singa_wrap' to 
> achieve ReLU function. I don't understand what should I do. Should I 
> implement operators from their mathematical definition? But some operators 
> are too simple, such as 'abs'.



--
This message was sent by Atlassian JIRA
(v7.6.3#76005)

Reply via email to