[
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SINGA-430?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel&focusedCommentId=16781659#comment-16781659
]
Ngin Yun Chuan commented on SINGA-430:
--------------------------------------
Hi Liu Hui,
Is it possible to link me the exact page(s) from which you followed the
instructions, and up till what point? Did you happen to repeat any of the
instructions e.g. create an inference job multiple times, tore down & setup
Rafiki a 2nd time? Are you able to replicate the error reliably?
Thanks,
Yun Chuan
> Rafiki--Creat inference error.
> ------------------------------
>
> Key: SINGA-430
> URL: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SINGA-430
> Project: Singa
> Issue Type: Bug
> Reporter: Liu Hui
> Priority: Major
> Attachments: err.log
>
>
> When I ran a task of image identification on rafiki which showed in Rafiki's
> User Guide.
> I have created and trained model successfully.
> But a error occurred when I try to create an inference.The error log shows in
> attachment.
> The hint is "port '30000' is already in use",I think that the problem
> happened when docker swarm try to create new docker for inference.
>
> Issue can be tested on the machine 221.224.36.165:/home/liuhui/rafiki.
--
This message was sent by Atlassian JIRA
(v7.6.3#76005)