[
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SINGA-435?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:all-tabpanel
]
Liu Hui resolved SINGA-435.
---------------------------
Resolution: Fixed
> Rafiki--Can't create a train job with 'ENABLE_GPU'
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> Key: SINGA-435
> URL: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SINGA-435
> Project: Singa
> Issue Type: Bug
> Reporter: Liu Hui
> Priority: Major
> Attachments: rafiki_admin001.png
>
>
> >>https://nginyc.github.io/rafiki/docs/latest/docs/src/user/quickstart.html
> I followed the quickstart and tried to create a train job with using GPU。
> So I changed parameters to "budget=\{'ENABLE_GPU':1, 'MODEL_TRIAL_COUNT': 2
> }" .when I create a train job.
> But the container of rafiki_worker didn't start.
> I entered the container of rafiki_admin, and found an error in log file.
> Finally I found that, in rafiki/rafiki/container/docker_swarm.py, the
> function of _if_any_node_has_gpu always return False.
> I doubt that what should I do to do a training with GPU in container. Which
> steps have I missed, setting up docker's environment or others?
--
This message was sent by Atlassian JIRA
(v7.6.3#76005)