[
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SINGA-439?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:all-tabpanel
]
thao p nguyen updated SINGA-439:
--------------------------------
Description:
I could not initialise the client.
Steps taken:
_1-_ _Setup Rafiki’s complete stack with_ _script:_
sudo bash scripts/start.sh
(without sudo will cause invalid file/directory
_messages shown in attached file 'bash_scripts_start.sh')_
_2- install Rafiki Client’s Python dependencies at the project’s root folder:_
pip install -r ./rafiki/client/requirements.txt
_3- Set {{$PYTHONPATH}} to the project’s root folder:_
export PYTHONPATH=$PWD
_All commands ran successful_
_4- Initialise the client on Python3:_
{{ from rafiki.client import Client}}
client = Client(admin_host='localhost', admin_port=3000)
client.login(email='superadmin@rafiki', password='rafiki')
{{it failed. Got error message (attached file: ‘error_message’). there is no
error on log file ‘admin.log’, but error on ‘start.log’ (attached file:
‘start.log’)}}
I then stopped the rafiki’s stack (‘bash scripts/stop.sh’ ) and restart the
whole process, still got the same error. I re-started my computer and ran
again, got the same error message.
The rafiki admin at {{127.0.0.1:3000}} can not be connected, the rafiki admin
web at {{127.0.0.1:3001}} can be connected but failed to log in using any of
the accounts, incl. superadmin account
* _Note: tried again on MacOS and success_
was:
I could not initialise the client.
Steps taken:
_1-_ _Setup Rafiki’s complete stack with_ _script:_
sudo bash scripts/start.sh
(without sudo will cause invalid file/directory
_messages shown in attached file 'bash_scripts_start.sh')_
_2- install Rafiki Client’s Python dependencies at the project’s root folder:_
pip install -r ./rafiki/client/requirements.txt
_3- Set {{$PYTHONPATH}} to the project’s root folder:_
export PYTHONPATH=$PWD
_All commands ran successful_
_4- Initialise the client on Python3:_
{{ from rafiki.client import Client}}
client = Client(admin_host='localhost', admin_port=3000)
client.login(email='superadmin@rafiki', password='rafiki')
{{it failed. Got error message (attached file: ‘error_message’). there is no
error on log file ‘admin.log’, but error on ‘start.log’ (attached file:
‘start.log’)}}
I then stopped the rafiki’s stack (‘bash scripts/stop.sh’ ) and restart the
whole process, still got the same error. I re-started my computer and ran
again, got the same error message.
* _Note: tried again on MacOS and success_
> Rafiki - fail to initialise the client
> --------------------------------------
>
> Key: SINGA-439
> URL: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SINGA-439
> Project: Singa
> Issue Type: Bug
> Environment: - Docker version 18.09.4
> - Python 3.6.7
> - run on Ubuntu 18.10
> Reporter: thao p nguyen
> Priority: Critical
> Labels: performance
> Attachments: error_message, start.log, start_bash_scripts.sh
>
>
> I could not initialise the client.
> Steps taken:
> _1-_ _Setup Rafiki’s complete stack with_ _script:_
> sudo bash scripts/start.sh
> (without sudo will cause invalid file/directory
> _messages shown in attached file 'bash_scripts_start.sh')_
> _2- install Rafiki Client’s Python dependencies at the project’s root folder:_
> pip install -r ./rafiki/client/requirements.txt
> _3- Set {{$PYTHONPATH}} to the project’s root folder:_
> export PYTHONPATH=$PWD
> _All commands ran successful_
> _4- Initialise the client on Python3:_
> {{ from rafiki.client import Client}}
> client = Client(admin_host='localhost', admin_port=3000)
> client.login(email='superadmin@rafiki', password='rafiki')
> {{it failed. Got error message (attached file: ‘error_message’). there is no
> error on log file ‘admin.log’, but error on ‘start.log’ (attached file:
> ‘start.log’)}}
> I then stopped the rafiki’s stack (‘bash scripts/stop.sh’ ) and restart the
> whole process, still got the same error. I re-started my computer and ran
> again, got the same error message.
> The rafiki admin at {{127.0.0.1:3000}} can not be connected, the rafiki admin
> web at {{127.0.0.1:3001}} can be connected but failed to log in using any of
> the accounts, incl. superadmin account
> * _Note: tried again on MacOS and success_
--
This message was sent by Atlassian JIRA
(v7.6.3#76005)