[ 
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SINGA-443?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:all-tabpanel
 ]

Liu Hui updated SINGA-443:
--------------------------
    Summary: Rafiki--How to debug rafiki efficiently.  (was: Rafiku--How to 
debug rafiki efficiently.)

> Rafiki--How to debug rafiki efficiently.
> ----------------------------------------
>
>                 Key: SINGA-443
>                 URL: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SINGA-443
>             Project: Singa
>          Issue Type: Wish
>            Reporter: Liu Hui
>            Priority: Major
>
> Recently,I try to add a model in Rafiki,such as task of image classification 
> or image detection.
> I just type the code as example's, but some error came out and confused me.
> I upload the model to Rafiki, start a train job, and then check the log file 
> to fix these errors, or enter a worker's docker to debug program with adding 
> print.
> This method would be so inefficient.
> Are there any tutorials about how to debug Rafiki with IDE or any other 
> methods which can improve efficiency of debugging.   



--
This message was sent by Atlassian JIRA
(v7.6.3#76005)

Reply via email to