[
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SINGA-414?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel&focusedCommentId=16873733#comment-16873733
]
Ngin Yun Chuan commented on SINGA-414:
--------------------------------------
Hi [~Yisen], this should be resolved for the latest `v0.1.0` release at
`master`.
> TfVgg16 OperationalError for Rafiki
> -----------------------------------
>
> Key: SINGA-414
> URL: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SINGA-414
> Project: Singa
> Issue Type: Bug
> Reporter: Ng Yi Sen
> Priority: Major
> Attachments: Screenshot 2018-11-29 at 4.55.45 PM.png
>
>
> While attempting to run the example TfVgg16 script located in
> [examples/models/image_classification/|http://examples/models/image_classification/,],
> I encountered this error after the training and evaluation steps:
> {{OperationalError: out of memory}}{{DETAIL: }}{{Cannot enlarge string buffer
> containing 0 bytes by 1076732998 more bytes.}}
>
> It seemed to arise from the PostgreSQL database when the client tried to send
> in a query larger than 1gb (1076732998 bytes in the screenshot). I am not
> exactly how to resolve this. Previously, there were also other dimensional
> input errors but I modified the scripts slightly with additional reshape
> functions so the training can proceed.
--
This message was sent by Atlassian JIRA
(v7.6.3#76005)