This is the third entry of the blog series. I cover the OOPs concepts of Perl and the related syntax. This is a bit off track when we think about SINGA (although inline with Spamassassin), but I'll be covering SINGA in the subsequent blogs. Blog 3 Perl-OOPs <https://medium.com/@shreyansh25.shrivastava/perl-oops-13d7c017e69f?postPublishedType=initial>
Regards, Shreyansh Shrivastava On Fri, Jun 14, 2019 at 2:24 PM Shreyansh Shrivastava. < [email protected]> wrote: > This is the second blog of the series. It covers data cleaning, feature > extraction, model training, and metric selection of a SVM spam classifier. > Will be covering Singa in future blogs. Blog 2 - SVM and Spamassassin > <https://medium.com/@shreyansh25.shrivastava/svm-and-spamassassin-9da5c2d3fe33> > > Regards, > Shreyansh Shrivastava > > > On Mon, Jun 10, 2019 at 8:31 AM Shreyansh Shrivastava. < > [email protected]> wrote: > >> I am a Google summer of code student working to develop a statistical >> classifier plugin for ASF Spamassassin. I will be writing a series of blogs >> regarding my technical and non-technical experiences during the program, >> and since it's open source it's a win-win. Moaz and Wang will be >> co-mentoring me hence I thought it will be nice to share it in this mailing >> list. >> >> The first part is simply about how I came across Spamassassin and how I >> got selected. Will be touching on specifics later on. Blog 1 >> <https://medium.com/@shreyansh25.shrivastava/spamassassin-singa-and-me-7927dbaa16d0> >> >> Regards, >> Shreyansh Shrivastava >> >
