chrishkchris commented on a change in pull request #468: Distributted module
URL: https://github.com/apache/incubator-singa/pull/468#discussion_r309329911
##########
File path: src/CMakeLists.txt
##########
@@ -36,6 +36,9 @@ AUX_SOURCE_DIRECTORY(core/scheduler core_source)
AUX_SOURCE_DIRECTORY(core/tensor core_source)
LIST(APPEND singa_sources ${core_source})
Review comment:
I updated also some files to include USE_DIST, see the following grep result
on USE_DIST:
ubuntu@ip-172-31-18-113:~/incubator-singa$ git grep USE_DIST
CMakeLists.txt:OPTION(USE_DIST "Use nccl distributed module" OFF)
cmake/Dependencies.cmake:IF(USE_DIST)
cmake/Templates/singa_config.h.in:#cmakedefine USE_DIST
include/singa/dist/communicator.h:#ifdef USE_DIST
include/singa/dist/communicator.h:#endif // USE_DIST
src/CMakeLists.txt:IF (USE_DIST)
src/CMakeLists.txt:ENDIF (USE_DIST)
src/api/config.i:#define USE_DIST 0
src/api/config.i.in:#cmakedefine01 USE_DIST
src/api/dist_communicator.i:#if USE_DIST
src/api/dist_communicator.i:#endif // USE_DIST
src/dist/communicator.cc:#ifdef USE_DIST
src/dist/communicator.cc:#endif // USE_DIST
Note that the default is OFF if we do not set -DUSE_DIST=ON
The test was on version 1.2 although I set the displayed value in CMakeLists
to be version 2.0. I will still need to test the dist module on singa version
2.0 and add partitioning of dataset according to MPI rank, etc.
----------------------------------------------------------------
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.
For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]
With regards,
Apache Git Services