[
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SINGA-487?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:all-tabpanel
]
YEUNG SAI HO updated SINGA-487:
-------------------------------
Description:
Here I open a new Jira ticket for long term development and improvement of
distributed learning module.
E.g., Firstly, I will make the distributed module to be compatible with python
multiprocessing.
was:
Here I open a new Jira ticket for development and improvement of distributed
learning module.
E.g., Firstly, I will make the distributed module to be compatible with python
multiprocessing.
> Distributed Module Development and Improvement
> ----------------------------------------------
>
> Key: SINGA-487
> URL: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SINGA-487
> Project: Singa
> Issue Type: New Feature
> Components: Module
> Reporter: YEUNG SAI HO
> Priority: Major
>
> Here I open a new Jira ticket for long term development and improvement of
> distributed learning module.
> E.g., Firstly, I will make the distributed module to be compatible with
> python multiprocessing.
>
--
This message was sent by Atlassian Jira
(v8.3.2#803003)