[
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SINGA-493?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:all-tabpanel
]
YEUNG SAI HO updated SINGA-493:
-------------------------------
Description:
I add a JIRA ticket to update news of SINGA. There are two steps:
1. PR to update the doc/en/index.rst (may modify or add related files)
2. After the above mentioned PR in is merged, follow the steps in
http://singa.apache.org/en/develop/contribute-docs.html to submit PR for
updating the website
was:
I add a JIRA ticket to update news of SINGA. There are two steps:
1. PR to update the doc/en/index.rst (may modify or add related files)
2. Follow the steps in http://singa.apache.org/en/develop/contribute-docs.html
to submit PR for updating the website
> Update news and website
> -----------------------
>
> Key: SINGA-493
> URL: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SINGA-493
> Project: Singa
> Issue Type: Improvement
> Components: Documentation
> Reporter: YEUNG SAI HO
> Priority: Major
>
> I add a JIRA ticket to update news of SINGA. There are two steps:
> 1. PR to update the doc/en/index.rst (may modify or add related files)
> 2. After the above mentioned PR in is merged, follow the steps in
> http://singa.apache.org/en/develop/contribute-docs.html to submit PR for
> updating the website
--
This message was sent by Atlassian Jira
(v8.3.4#803005)