I have created a patch[1] to fix this problem, briefly changes:
* Add optional Inject annotation for developers to decide open auto-injection
or not.
* Printing log instead of throwing Exception in SpringExtensionFactory when
multi-extension or no extension found.

1. https://github.com/apache/incubator-dubbo/pull/2681

Best regards,
Jun