I'd be glad to join in skywalking' community. And now it seems that release
6.4.0 is coming, so i am worried that my slow pace on doing tests will postpone
this release, for now i am responsible for distributed transaction project.

| |

Juan Pan

Email:panj...@apache.org
Juan Pan(Trista) Apache ShardingSphere

Signature is customized by Netease Mail Master

On 09/08/2019 10:34, Sheng Wu wrote:
Juan Pan <panj...@apache.org> 于2019年9月7日周六 下午7:33写道:

> Looking forward to SkyWalking release 6.4.0. :)

Welcome to test if you want and have time :)

Sheng Wu 吴晟

Apache SkyWalking, Apache ShardingSphere(Incubating), Zipkin
Twitter, wusheng1108