Thanks for your rely. I will consider about your `better things`. (^_^)

 Juan Pan

panj...@apache.org
Juan Pan(Trista), Apache ShardingSphere
On 09/27/2019 19:20, ???? Sheng Wu wrote:
datasource-settings.properties file is loaded by codes, through file name only.

But the better things for application.yml are two
1. It could be overrided by system env, which is much more friendly than config
file change.
2. In our container definition, application yaml file could be change through
system env, not just values of config items, but including provider names. You
could read skywalking-docker about this.

This file should be merged into application.yaml, and it is open to change.
Please submit pull request if you want.

Sheng Wu
Apache SkyWalking, ShardingSphere, Zipkin