Hi Jianshen,

So we have three honor guests and remain two hosts, you and me?

 Juan Pan (Trista)

Senior DBA & PPMC of Apache ShardingSphere(Incubating)
E-mail: panj...@apache.org

On 04/1/2020 20:37,Sheng Wu<wu.sheng.841...@gmail.com> wrote:
Seems we have 3 SkyWalking PMC members in place :)

- Sheng Wu, Project Founder, VP and PMC
- Willem Jiang, Incubator mentor, and PMC
- Zhenxu Ke, PMC, and one of the top 5 contributors joined much later than
initial committers.

Jianshen
Once you have the draft of this broadcast, please let's know.

Sheng Wu 吴晟
Twitter, wusheng1108

Willem Jiang <willem.ji...@gmail.com> 于2020年4月1日周三 下午12:46写道:

I can give a hand on this podcast to share my experience from mentor
perspective.
Please let me know what I need to do next.

Willem Jiang

Twitter: willemjiang
Weibo: 姜宁willem