FastJSON is the source of this security issues and the Nacos is a famous
project.  But security issues is very important problem, and they can’t
really resolve it .

So   i suggest just remove the Nacos from the release package, keeping the
source code in our project.

Sheng Wu <wush...@apache.org>于2020年5月20日 周三20:51写道: