Hi, the SkyWalking Community:

I propose to create a new repository to support PHP language.

PHP is a general-purpose scripting language geared toward web development. Most
websites are developed in PHP.

The new repo will be named skywalking-php, it will share the same GitHub Issue,
Slack Channel, Mailing List with the main repo.

The new project is designed to leverage on the new skywalking-rust and phper[1]
to build the new out-of-box PHP agent.

The repo is brand new, After this repo is released, I plan to stop the
https://github.com/SkyAPM/SkyAPM-php-sdk
<https://github.com/SkyAPM/SkyAPM-php-sdk> development, thanks for the
experience accumulated in the SkyAPM-php-sdk project.

The repo is led by Yanlong He (Apache ID: heyanlong) and Jiemin Xia (Apache ID:
jmjoy)

[1] https://github.com/phper-framework/phper
<https://github.com/phper-framework/phper>

Github @heyanlong