开源社区您好,

我是一名普通的高校学生,通过开源之夏活动中了解到了SkyWalking社区。

并在项目中有所实践,欣赏社区所做的工作,希望能够参与其中,为社区做出贡献

- 关于本次2024开源之夏活动的问题

  *
请问贵社区在本次活动会有Project吗?现在有初步的方向吗?希望能给点学习上的建议,后面能有机会参与并顺利的完成社区工作

Dear Open Source Community,

I am a regular college student who came across the SkyWalking community through
the OSPP.

I have gained practical experience in the project and greatly admire the work
done by the community. I am eager to participate and contribute to the
community.

I have a few questions:

Will your community be participating in this year's event?

Do you have any preliminary project ideas or directions?

I would appreciate any learning advice you could provide.

I hope to have the opportunity to join and successfully complete community work
in the future.

Looking forward to your response.

Best regards,

  *