I had uploaded the files with hashes to
http://www.apache.org/dist/incubator/slider/ by checking them in at
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/slider/0.30-incubating. It
has not been propagated to the mirrors.

The part I did not know was the KEYS file. I looked into the releases from
other incubators and not all of them have a KEYS file. I will look into
that and if needed will add that file.

Once the release is mirrored we can send the ANNOUNCE email and add a link
to it from the Slider page.

Lets also discuss if the Slider page needs any change.

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE