I’m having a hard time understanding exactly what your current setup is, so
here are the details:

- the agent code has been modified to communicate via SSL.  That code is
downloaded to each launched container from /slider/agent HDFS folder
(slider-agent.tar.gz).  If you have installed an up to date version of slider
you’ll need to update that file in HDFS.
- The AM has been updated to support SSL.  If you’ve reinstalled slider then
that code should be added to the AM as a local resource by yarn

If those two conditions are met, then perhaps you are actually having and issue
with openssl - it is being leveraged for certificate and keystone generation of
the server side (by default it is one way SSL so there should be no need for
the client to generate these resources)

For more information on the SSL setup see
http://slider.incubator.apache.org/design/ssl_implementation.html

— Jon

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE